Fortinet – Go Systems
Security Driven Networking Webinar
Date: 26 August 2020
Time: 2.30pm – 3.30pm AEST
Security Update – SD-WAN
Security Driven Networking
With the ever-increasing use of business-critical, cloud-based applications and tools, a secure software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN), with integrated next-generation firewall (NGFW) security, is critical to Councils with multiple remote offices.
The webinar will include a short presentation covering the following:
1. What the existing WAN challenges are at the Branch.
2. Why SD-WAN is the new business outcome driven WAN.
3. Why Fortinet is one of the top 3 SD-WAN vendors with highest growth in the industry.
4. Fortigate Access Management through Fortilink.
5. SD-WAN analytics and reporting.